buy generic propecia australia Bread is not my biggest craving, but sometimes it does just make a dish. Dipping it into dips, and using it to soak up the sauce and flavours of a main dish are my favourite ways to eat bread. I created this flatbread for exactly those purposes. It is the perfect dipping, and side bread for a meal. This bread is full of flavour and has a delicious light but chewy texture. It tastes like wholegrain flatbread, so it has that healthy wholesome taste to it.
Quetiapine tabletten Zaatar is one of the most wonderful spice blends and is totally moreish. It gives a delicate blend of sweet, spicy, aromatic and saltiness. It is particularly good when paired with bread making it so delectable.
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- 2 tbs tapioca flour
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 4 tbs ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup warm water
- * I use a dry cup measurer for all my measuring (liquid and dry)
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1 tsp pine nuts (can omit if you want)
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375/190. Place all the bread ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then leave for 5 minutes.
- Make the zaatar spice blend. Put the sesame seeds, pine nuts and cumin seeds in a small pan and toast them on medium-high heat for 4−5 minutes. You can easily burn these seeds so you need to stay by the pan and keep stirring. Once lightly toasted place them in a bowl (do not leave in the pan or they will continue to burn even off the heat), then add the remaining spices.
- Turning back to the bread dough, add 1 tbs of the zaatar spice blend to the dough and knead for a few minutes in the bowl. Finish with the dough in a ball shape.
- On a lightly floured surface place the dough and roll with a rolling pin or even press and shape with your hands to make it into a 15 cm diameter circle, which is around 3 cm thick.
- Sprinkle 1−2 tsp of the zaatar mix on top of the dough and place on a greased or lined baking tray. You will have a little zaatar mix left over to sprinkle on after it has baked, or to dip the baked bread in oil.
- Place the flatbread in the middle of the oven and bake for 30−35 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold. I like to slice like a pizza giving you 6 slices.
* With dips like hummus, Carrot Hummus, Aubergine Dip or Fennel Pesto.
* With olive oil and zaatar (just make more of the above zaatar recipe) or dukkah to dip into.
* With other Middle Eastern dishes like Buckwheat Salad, Falafels and tabbouleh.
* With roasted peppers and chopped cherry tomatoes and green leaves served like a bruschetta.
* Sliced thinly in half (horizontally), add cheese inside and toast until the cheese melts (there is a great vegan rice cheese you can buy).
* With tagine dishes to mop up the sauce.