see url Just because something is delicious and sweet doesn’t always mean it’s unhealthy. Sugar has been finally receiving an attack, I am so pleased that more awareness is being raised to the dangers of sugar. But I do love sweet things; so finding a way to cut back my sugar intake while enjoying my desserts has been a real focus of mine.
http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-wallstreet-trick binäre optionen wallstreet trick Most of my recipes are refined sugar free using brown rice syrup, maple syrup and the occasional bit of coconut sugar. Recently I have been working on recipes that use minimal added sugar (even of the healthy sugars) and I am now very pleased with the results of this yummy cake, with only 4 tbs of added sugar in the form of maple syrup, the rest of the sweetness coming from the banana and sweet potato.
matchmaking price This cake is packed with nutrients from the acai powder, tahini, sweet potato banana, flaxseed, coconut flour, cacao and cinnamon so enjoy this sinfully divine chocolateness with minimal guilt.
... Guadagnare soldi online Bonus trading on line 25 Segnali opzioni binarie optionweb opzioni binarie con supporti e resistenze Migliori azioni
- 1 small sweet potato (1 cup grated)
- 1 ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 banana (½ cup mashed)
- 1/3 cup oil (I like ¼ coconut oil and 2 tbs olive oil)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (sometimes I add 5 tbs for people who have a sweeter tooth)
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1 tsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbs ground flaxseed
- 1 tbs acai powder
- 1 ½ tbs ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup sorghum flour
- ¾ - 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 9inch spring form tin
- * All my recipes use dry cup measures for liquid and dry
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (350F).
- Peel and grate the sweet potato. Place a packed cup of grated sweet potato in a pot with ¼ cup non-dairy milk and ¼ cup water. Leave on medium heat for 5-8 minutes until all the liquid has gone and the sweet potato has soften. Leave to one side to cool. (When I was back in UK and made this the sweet potato gave off a lot more water, so do not worry if there is a bit of water left, sweet potatoes do vary).
- Place the remaining non-dairy milk in a bowl with the apple cider vinegar and leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the ½ cup mashed banana, oil, maple syrup and tahini to the sweet potato and use a hand held blender or place in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add the psyllium, ground flaxseed, cinnamon and acai powder to the mixture.
- Pour in the milk and whisk until well combined.
- Sift and fold in the remaining dry ingredients.
- Pour into greased cake tin/ lines spring form tin.
- Place in the oven.
- Cake is done when it has started to come away from the edges of the tin. Around 30-35 minutes.
- Turn out onto a cooling rack and leave to completely cool. You need to leave it to completely cool.
- This cake tastes better the following day, because it is very moist, it doesn’t dry out it and the texture improves.
- The cake does go off quicker than a regular cake because of the addition of fruit and vegetables so eat within 2 days or freeze, it freezes very well.
* With sifted cacao powder on top
* With berries/ cacao nibs sprinkled on top
* With whipped coconut cream and coconut flakes
* With chocolate icing (whip coconut cream and add cacao and brown rice syrup until your desired chocolatelyness and sweetness)
* With chocolate ganche ( 2 tbs coconut oil, 2 tbs non dairy milk, 2 tbs brown rice syrup, up to 1/3 cup cacao powder)
* With melted chocolate drizzled on top
* With slices of orange
I am working on a post with different icing and filling recipes so more option for these will be available soon.