purchase finasteride This recipe came about from a failed attempt at creating my sister’s chocolate crunch, as a vegan version, and it is one of the stepping stone recipes to the final version of the ultimate chocolate crunch. This is a great recipe because it is super easy and a great after dinner treat – the new ‘after eights’ chocolate – even though I never liked after eights mint chocolate.
http://seaprof.com/courses/calendar/action~month/page_offset~1/time_limit~1506096000/request_format~html/ If you don’t have of the crunchy parts of the recipe (oats, nibs, coconut, buckwheat) then you can add something else like rice krispes, nuts or dried fruit (if you can eat dried fruit) or more of one of the other ingredients. As long as you keep the same amounts then any crunchy adds work.
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 4 tbs brown rice syrup
- 2 tsp tahini
- 3 tbs coconut cream
- ¾ cup cacoa powder
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup buckwheat groats
- ¼ cup cacoa nibs
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- * I use a dry cup measurer for all my measuring (liquid and dry)
- Put all the wet ingredients in a pot and simmer until all the mixture has melted and combined.
- Then remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Wait until the mixture has cooled.
- Cut a large piece of cling film (around the size of a A4 piece of paper).
- Spoon the chocolate mixture onto the centre of the cling film and shape the mixture into a log (about a golf ball size width but you can make it any shape and size you want). Then bring up the sides of the cling film and roll it around the log. Once the cling film is around the chocolate log you can roll it to create a perfect log shape.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes. Your log can now be removed and sliced. I slice the log into about 1-2 cm slices and then put them back in the freezer so I have these perfect chocolate treats waiting for me in the freezer.
- I keep them in the freezer as it is easier as only take 5 minutes until they are ready to eat.
* On its own as discs.
* Cut into chunks and mixed amongst berries.
* Cut into chunks and enjoyed with coconut yoghurt.
* Placing the discs onto warm cupcakes and letting melt and eating straight away.