These are such an easy lunch dish. You can fill them with whatever you want, cheese, spinach, nut butters, avocado, vegetables etc and they are a yummy satisfying, nourishing meal.
1 cup of chickpea flour has 42% daily-recommended intake protein, 25% iron, 25% vitamin B6, 38% magnesium, 22% potassium, 40% dietary fibre, and all this goodness is just from the chickpea flour, add in the eggs and even more protein and vital nutrients. Chickpeas are not a low FODMAP food but a medium one and some people may find they don’t tolerate it well others are fine so I hope you find your ok with chickpea flour.
I lived off these pancake wraps during my pregnancy, they were one of the only meals I would be able to tolerate. It gave me a carby craving fix while also being nutritious.
- 6 eggs * if want to make vegan just use 1 ¼-½ cups more water in mixture instead
- 2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- Coconut oil for the pan
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Place medium-large sized frying pan on medium heat with dash of coconut oil
- Place ½ cup of mixture into the pan and swirl the pan around to spread the mixture.
- Flip after 1 minute
- Makes 6-8