opzioni binarie 60 secondi strategie After a tour at dandelion chocolate’s factory in San Francisco I felt so inspired by chocolate. Well even more inspired by chocolate and in particular Cacao beans. Seeing the process of the bean pods to the chocolate bar was amazing. So many steps and processes involved taking this beautiful plant and turning it into chocolate.
agencias matrimoniales After leaving the chocolate store I thought more about how I can use cacao nibs. They are the beautiful early stage of the chocolate bar development and they are packed with goodness. I normally use cacao nibs as toppings to things, sprinkled on all things sweet or as chunks in recipes. So I got home and started to have fun with cacao nibs, I tried soaking them, making tea with them, blending them and of course just eating handfuls of them in between.
go site So this is one of my favorite end result from my afternoon playing with cacao nibs. These are will cover the majority of food intolerances, they are gluten-free, vegan, refined-sugar-free, nut free, raw, paleo and free from dried fruit.
http://drybonesinthevalley.com/?tyiuds=fx-options-optionsxpress They are packed full of goodness, high in Vitamin K, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Omega 3, Protein and fibre.
http://ajm-web-designs.co.uk/comments/feed They are super easy to eat and just need a quick freezer visit to chill and harden. The downside of these gems is they don’t travel, they are best kept in the fridge until you want to eat them.
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs hemp seeds
- 3 tbs desiccated coconut
- 1 tbs psyillium husk
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup cacoa powder
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1-2 tbs brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk
- Optional 1 tbs tahini light
- Place the seeds, coconut, psyillium husk in the blender and blend until a sandy texture remains.
- Add the cacao nibs and give a short blend, you want the chunks to remain in the truffle.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until all is well combined.
- Scrap mixture out into a bowl.
- You can place in a tin or shape into balls. Optional to dust the balls or bars with cacao powder or with desiccated coconut, or even dip into melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 10 minutes or in the freezer for 5.
- If used a tin cut into your desired size.
- Keep in fridge, until ready to eat.