get link This delectable raw carrot cake is totally refined-sugar free, using no sweetener except fruit. I love the flavor and texture of this yummy treat, not only does it have no added sugar but its also paleo, gluten-free and vegan. It is the perfect autumnal recipe, providing you with a healthy source of fibre, vitamins and minerals swell as a delicious treat.
Nel corso degli ultimi giorni abbiamo visto brevemente quale sia il funzionamento dell’click: un esempio pratico nel quale abbiamo compreso quali Ingredients
- ⅓ cup mashed banana
- ⅓ cup of zested (very finely grated) carrot - 1 medium carrot
- 1 tbs canola oil or coconut oil
- ¼ tsp orange zest
- 1 tbs orange juice
- ¼ cup psyhillum husk
- 2 tbs ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup seeds and nuts or dried fruit
- * All my measurements use a dry cup measure for liquid and dry.
- Mix the banana and carrot (use a zester to grate the carrot as you want it very finely grated) into a paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients, leave to one side for 10 minutes.
- Now shape your cakes, you can use cupcake cases or just your hands to shape the cakes. You can make them any size you want.
- Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Serve after 5 minutes at room temperature.
- They are best kept in the fridge until all eaten, they also freeze very well.
single parents free dating sites Serving ideas:
* Yummy with dairy-free yoghurt.
* With some zested orange peel on the top.
* With icing on top: Blend 1 ½ tbs banana, 1 tbs coconut flour, 1 ½ tbs non-dairy milk, 2 tsp orange juice.