go here S.R.L. - Via Grota Del Diau Zot 1 - 34074 Monfalcone (GO)45.7899713.56284: visualizza indirizzo, numero di telefono, CAP, mappa, indicazioni
source url You can’t beat a good curry, and when I get a curry craving this is my ‘go to’ recipe. It is easy to make and totally scrumptious
enter Ten years ago I went to India with my mum. I was blown away by the foods and flavours. What surprised me was that we didn’t find masala or korma curries in the areas we visited in southern India. The food here was very different from the Indian cuisine I had eaten in the UK. This trip helped me broaden my horizons and think more creatively about the different types of curry and what I liked about them.
see url This recipe isn’t a korma or masala or any particular curry. It has a thick creamy sauce, which is sweet, aromatic and well spiced.
follow site Ingredients
- 1 cup chopped carrots (2 large carrots)
- ½ cup diced red pepper (1 small red pepper)
- ¾ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 tsp chili paste (see link for recipe)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- ½ tsp coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp ginger ground
- ½ -¾ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 1 handful fresh spinach (or frozen)
- 2 -2 ½ cups of 1inch cubed pumpkin or butternut squash or sweet potatoes (your choice)
- * I use a dry cup measure for all my measuring (liquid and dry)
- Pre-cook the pumpkin/ squash/ sweet potatoes, until they are tender but still with slight resistance when putting a skewer through. There are many options here: heat the oven to 200C (400 F) and cook the vegetables whole for 20-30 minutes and then cut into cubes (this is the easiest method for pumpkin/squash as they take ages to peel), or you can peel and cube pieces then boil for 10-15 minutes.
- While the pumpkin/ squash/sweet potatoes are cooking, chop the remaining vegetables: the carrots into 1 cm discs; the red peppers halved and diced; the cherry tomatoes into both quarters and halves.
- Place these veggies in a pan with 1 tbs coconut oil and cook for 12 minutes (add the tomatoes in the last 4 minutes). The vegetables should be softening but a crunch will still remain.
- Add all the spices, seasoning and coconut flour to the pan and stir until all is well combined.
- Transfer to a pot and add the coconut milk, coconut cream and water.
- Add the spinach and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin/squash/ sweet potatoes in the curry sauce and cook for around 10 minutes until the pumpkin is warm through and soft.
- Serve with a quarter lime and coriander on top of each portion