https://dunkl.co.at/deposti/5285 Mornings are my favorite time of day and breakfast my favorite meal. However, while I was pregnant, breakfast was my least favourite and only pancakes would settle my stomach in the morning. I would make huge batches up and freeze them so I could have some every morning. I made this recipe for pancakes to be the best source of nourishment I could possibly have while still being appealing to me, I am in love with the result and they have been my saving grace.
click here These pancakes are refined sugar free and because of the banana they don’t need any syrup or anything on top they are sweet and delicious.
enter site 3 pancakes have 30g protein, 32% iron, 20% calcium, 17% potassium, 40% choline, good source all B vitamins, 14% folate, 16% vitamin d, 17% zinc, 40% selenium, 36% magnesium.
- 1 banana (1/3 cup mashed)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond flour * or 3 tbs coconut flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbs protein powder
- 3 tbs non dairy milk
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Mix all the wet and then dry ingredients together
- Leave mixture for 5 minutes
- Add a little coconut oil in large pan
- Add a ¼ cup mixture in dollops in pan
- Place on medium heat, 2-3 mins per side
* Great with yoghurt, berries and even some granola
* With a dollop of nut butter and berries