source url Chocolate, the answer to so many things. This chocolate cake is super easy, it can be used for cakes, cupcakes, loafs and you just need to adjust the bake time. It is also a pretty nutritious cake, high protein from the eggs and coconut flour, low in sugar and no refined sugar, and a source of antioxidants.
- ¼ cup and 1 tbs cacao powder
- ½ cup + 1 tbs coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- ½ cup +2 tbs non-dairy milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbs brown rice syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- pinch salt
buy Seroquel line Method
- Preheat the oven to 350 (180c).
- Grease 2 x 6 inch tins or in one 6 inch tin if you want thick layers to your cake or 12 cupcake cases.
- Mix the wet and then fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour into tins and bake
- The cake is done when it starts to come away from the edges and a skewer comes out clean. The cakes need about 40 minutes, or 1 hour if double layer thickness and cupcakes about 25mins.
mvc dating site Serving ideas:
* With coconut cream icing: take the creamy part of tinned coconut milk and whip until thick and fluffy. You can add a dash of maple syrup, and cacao if you want a chocolate icing.
* With chocolate ganache icing: 2 tbs coconut oil, 3 tbs cacao powder, 1 ½ tbs maple syrup
* With chia seed berry jam filling
* With coconut cream icing
* With berries
* You can cover the icing with cake crumbs, cookie crumb, desiccated coconut for a very extravagant effect. I often have a few pieces of cake or cookies left in the freezer that I use for this.
* Chocolate sauce