http://teentube.cz/?ertye=ligar-online-para-telefone-fixo-gratis&459=29 Aubergines, a nourishing delicious vegetable, and more than many other vegetables they absorb any flavor you cook them in and so they can be transformed into such amazing different meals. This dish is such an easy quick recipe and the flvaours of the spices, coconut and lemon that the aubergine absorbs is truly spectacular.
follow url This is a great side dish, works well with many other Asian flavoured dishes.
- 1 Aubergine
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- ¾ cup tinned coconut milk
get link Method
- Dice the aubergine into large cubes (2 inch pieces)
- Place the coconut oil in a pan and heat, add the aubergine and cook on medium/high heat for 5 minutes, stirring to stop burning.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and add to the aubergine pan. Turn the heat down to low and cook for 10-15minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- The aubergine will absorb all the delicious sauce and become soft and so tasty.
http://www.fordbaris.com/?jiiias=alman-forex-sinyalleri-yorumlar%C4%B1&b90=4d Serving Ideas:
* Delicious with wilted spinach
* Great with Curried Sweet Potato, Dal and Injera