source site When I lived in Hong Kong one of my favourite cafes was Grassroots Pantry. It was here that I had my first acai bowl with raw buckwheat granola. It was seriously delicious; I became a regular here for this morning treat. I can’t eat too much dried fruit, which unfortunately the raw buckwheat granola was made with, so I have been playing around with buckwheat granolas that do not use dried fruit.
http://tennisclubpaimpol.fr/bisese/1546 I love the crunchiness of buckwheat groats and this is why it is so supreme because it gives the granola even more crunch. I love it so much I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Buckwheat granola could be eaten for every meal as it is rich in proteins and nutrients. The buckwheat, chia seeds, flaxseed, hemp seed and cinnamon give your body a great start to the day, particularly with protein, copper, magnesium, fibre, omega 3, iron, zinc and calcium.
rencontre ajd Ingredients
- 1 ½ cup buckwheat groats
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 orange juiced and zested (6 tbs juice, 2 tbs zest)
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- * I use a dry cup measurer for all my measuring (liquid and dry)
see url Method
- Set the oven to 150 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and leave for at least 5 minutes for the dry ingredients to absorb the liquid.
- Place the mixture on a tray greased or lined tray (sized at least 13 x 9”).
- Spread the mixture out but not too much, it needs to be packed more like a flapjack to be 1” thick.
- Put in the middle of the oven for 1 hour. After 30 minutes take the granola out, and cut into quarters and flip the 4 pieces separately. It doesn’t matter if it breaks into smaller pieces when you flip them.
- Put it back in the oven for 30 minutes more.
- After the full hour in the oven turn it off and take the granola out, then break it into bite-sized lumps and put the granola back in the ‘off’ oven for 10 more minutes.
- Then you’re done, leave to cool on the side then put it in an airtight container and you’re set for the week’s breakfasts.
ranitidine hydrochloride tablet ip 150 mg * On top of coconut yoghurt, with berries. On top of chia pudding, or in a layered pot. * With fruit salad, with chocolate vegan ice cream, with Cacao Buckwheat Mousse, or as a snack with dried fruits and nuts.